AWS Consultant (m/f/d) (Full-time, Vienna)
We are looking for Consultants (m/f/d) to join our AWS Cloud team.
What to expect
- As an AWS Consultant, you will be part of our AWS team that designs and implements solutions in the AWS Cloud environment for companies of all sizes and all industries.
- Your field of activity in our AWS projects is comparable to a Solution Architect or DevOps Engineer.
- You analyse complex problems, requirements and challenges of our customers and develop customised solutions, which you then implement alone or together in the team.
- You take over the coordination and communication with customers, partners and suppliers to enable a smooth process for the team and the customer.
- You lead workshops and trainings and bring your expertise to events and webinars. (e.g. AWS Well Architected Reviews, AWS Immersion Days, ByteSource Cloud Buffets).
- We offer you the opportunity for numerous advanced trainings and certifications in the AWS Cloud area.
Who you are
- You have a degree in *Computer Science or equivalent qualification or work experience.
- You have already been involved with AWS Cloud and its key service.
- You have experience in implementing IT services.
- You understand customer requirements and can easily navigate business processes to design appropriate solutions.
- You know a programming or scripting language and are familiar with SQL databases.
- You have first experiences with software development, server administration, Linux, test management, Infrastructure as Code and CI/CD processes.
- Reliability, proactive behaviour, forward thinking, independent working methods and the ability to work in a team are among your strengths.
- You are characterised by good communication skills within the team and with stakeholders (in English and German)
For this position a minimum salary of 42,000 € gross per year (3,000 € gross per month) is foreseen.
Your actual salary will be determined according to experience and qualifications.